Thursday, August 23, 2012

Be nice or else!

There are a few things that really get me and rude/mean/snarky people are at the top of my list.
Sadly I learned this week that being kind/nice/generous is actually a hereditary trait.
So if you are nice, your children will be as well.

My favorite saying currently is "mirror mirror on the wall I am my mother after all"
Because it is true.

But what really gets me is the "random acts of kindness".
Not that people doing nice thing annoys me, it's the simple fact that you need a reason like a birthday or some occasion. 

I am shocked that people don't do nice things for other people all day, every day.
like paying for someones drink at starbucks or just making small talk to make them feel better.

Am I the only one who lives like this?


NO!

They are called the Day maker movement!
you need to check it out.

Also while your their check out the book called 'Be nice or else' by Winn Claybaugh
It is the most amazing book on how to treat people and how to deal with people that aren't exactly the nicest. I've met Winn and he is such a great person and writer.

Everyday you need to do something nice.
everyday. 
It isn't random. 
It's who I am and what I do.



W

No comments:

Post a Comment