Sunday, January 30, 2011

Finally a chance to sit and think.

My life has been insanely busy lately. Although I don't have kids I am constantly making things, working and taking care of the house.

My husband has been deployed since early January. Giving me plenty of time to unpack the house and decorate it!
This is the very first thing I made for the house, a dry erase calendar. I used the tutorial from Prudent Baby.


I am extremely forgetful so I decided that I needed stickers or something to remind me. Like magnets but I didn't put anything magnetic in it, ughhh.

Thank goodness for my mothers hoarding (not really) She had all of the window clings from when I was younger. I took all the shapes I liked and took a sharpie after them. there is no way this can be considered a pretty addition but it works. I'm hoping to pick up some that you can just print on!


Meaners.

No comments:

Post a Comment