Thursday, July 7, 2011

Home tour, Living room update.

I don't decorate my living room all that much for the holidays but I figured at $2.48 a pillow I could afford to add some summer time to the living room! yay target clearance!
So here is the normal tv view.
 All the couches, and my new pillows, they only had three. I also added a table runner a family friend gave me for a wedding present. It was way too short for the 83" table and I really wanted to display it!
 I also put a blanket where the cats sit and stare out the window, there is way too much cat hair up there!
 How cute is the table runner!?? it works perfect!
 My mother also bought me a faux book so I would stop ruining "perfectly good books" to make book safes etc. My husband and I am HUGE Sherlock Holmes addicts!
 And here is the maroon couch I have no idea what to do with, 
 with two boys in the house I figured it would behoove me to have ample seating.
I also made a cd "file" box.
Yes I am this anal. get over it.
 I printed out card stock with the categories and put them in a small oak molding box. 
I apologize for the following images but this is as good as it gets.
I bought a kids book at a used book sale from the public library and cut out some butterflies to make
a specimen art piece for my niece for her birthday!
Even though I'm sure I will also make her something else!
 took me about a whole five minutes to cut and tape them to the frame backing. easy!
Thanks for stopping by!
m

No comments:

Post a Comment