Friday, March 2, 2012

The Crazy Lives we Lead.

I haven't been around blog land for awhile now, but at least I have some fabulous news!
The reason I really haven't been around is the fact that my hubby and I are moving! 
we are buying a house about two blocks away from my parents house, we really didn't plan on living that close until the only house in our price range (that was decent) was there!
I've been getting all the arrangements for moving and such under way.
Hubby has been job searching and playing video games, but mostly gaming!

Let me catch you up on the last month, I worked.
That's about all I really did!
I did get amazing flowers for Valentines day,
These were the ones I got on valentines day, 
Nice try Proflowers but these look like they were dead when they were picked!!
I was IRATE and I don't usually get mad over flowers but I know how much my husband paid for them! Being married and sharing everything it's as if I bought them myself!

So I called the next morning, after spelling my name 6 times to the gal on the phone at proflowers
and I spent the next 35 minutes waiting while I could her typing......
Not cool guys!
But on the 17th I got these delivered at work!
I am very impressed with this bunch, even the colors were my favorite!
At least they fixed it!
















Excuse the mass photos but I really needed an excuse to use my macro lens!
Yes I know because I have one I am not a photographer!
I hear it all the time "Just because you have a nice camera doesn't mean you are a photographer"
So does the 4 years in college getting my photography and graphic arts degree count?!?

Thanks for stopping by!
M



No comments:

Post a Comment