Monday, October 10, 2011

Free make up storage!

I Have an extremely tidy and organized linen closet.
It looked like this up until I needed the drawer units to organize under my bathroom sink.


Yes, those are all mailing boxes that were free from USPS.com

But once I took out all the contents of the plastic drawers I had a whole bin of make up that I 
dumped my makeup into.
That so does not work when you are trying to find lipstick.
Solution?
Pillow case bags. the zippy ones that linens come in!
YEAH THOSE!
They were perfect for sorting the different kinds of make up in the one bin!
Foundation, lip products and eye products were the three categories.
I even had room for old glasses and cases!
So in the one space that I had this bin I can actually find what I'm digging for!


Thanks for stopping by!
m

No comments:

Post a Comment