Monday, January 9, 2012

DIY Monthly Journal

I love writing in journals but its so hard to carry around a huge hard cover journal
 or a note book and keep it looking nice.
So I created my own, after much creating at work I came up with this with my coworker.
I based it on a booklet style so that once I have all 12 months done I can bind them all together in a hard  cover book so that it can be all nice and pretty for future generations to read.
If they get that bored anyway!
So heres what I did, I took all the elements from freebie scrapbook elements and made it  
8.5" by 5.5"ish, ok so it ended up being smaller because of how far the pages stuck out!


 I love the look of digital scrap book elements so here is the inside of this months!

Thanks for stopping by!
M

No comments:

Post a Comment