Tuesday, February 12, 2013

EASY Valentine's day/ Spring decor

I really don't like over decorating my house for specific holidays,
This year I went with a few spring decor items and then made 
specific holiday accents with my Cricut mini.

A simple Valentine banner to fill up my corner.
I used mostly the wedding cartridges for this.
Simple and easy!

 From my last post on coke bottles!


 I made a few large paper flowers with the cricut Giant flowers cartridge and then hung them around the house.

The only thing I really made for valentines day was this heart wreath!
I took a class at the sewing store here in town with my mother, it was all in the hoop and super easy!


I'm not all about pink and reds so it was greens and pinks and one blue.
it seemed more 'spring-y'.



Of course I HAD to put a flower and some cute thing on my favorite mirror.
both on the cricut and held up with poster putty and fishing wire!


A simple two layer piece, super easy and quick!



In one of the wedding cart.s I found this cute arrangement,
I just added smaller and smaller hearts! 
It took maybe 5 minutes to put together, it took a few hours to design thanks to CCR.
I swear it just goes full stupid on me and then takes forever to function!!



Just a cute little piece so every one who visits know I at least tried.
(all three of them)


just a wall hanging thing in my hallway!
I got the idea off of pinterest and put my own spin on it!





A test tube vase, some flowers from my stash and Viola! 
done


Some more of the giant flowers!


Thanks for stopping by!

now go make something!

W


No comments:

Post a Comment