Wednesday, September 19, 2012

How to reuse wedding flowers.

It's been about two years since my wedding and 
I have finally found something to do with all of the flowers!

Here are the arrangements I made for the wedding. Six in total, tons of flowers..


In order to reuse them, I took them out of the foam and all the flowers sorted.

And then I made these two arrangements

First I put a foam block in the center and threw the flowers in it, I had a ton of small Calla lilies left over so they made an awesome addition.
I admit they are a little 'springy' but thats okay, no sense in wasting perfectly good flowers!

Here is the other side of the bucket.


The second thing I made was a wreath!
 This is where most the flowers went, it is so massive that it looked odd on my front door!

On this side you can see I didn't actually have enough flowers, 
but who looks at it from this side anyway?


Thanks for stopping by!

W


No comments:

Post a Comment