Friday, August 30, 2013

Bathroom remodel!

We had our bathroom redone! We did have a contractor do it, it was much cheaper in the long run just to have a pro do it!

So, here is the Before!



I know you are insanely jealous of it....

I was not impressed by the mold though.

It was not a pretty sight, so here are the major photos:


And the AFTER!

I chose to go with kitchen cabinets for the vanity because my hubby and I are so tall.



This is a deep soaking tub, so I can actually take a bath!



I absolutely adore my mirrors!!!


Lulu approves of the sink.


I made some custom towels as well, it really helps pull it together.




The two adventurist cats really enjoyed it right away, the other cat is now enjoying it a few weeks later!


Thanks for stopping by!

W














No comments:

Post a Comment