Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Art supply organization.

I've gotten back into doing more art projects and of course with that comes the art supplies.

First I tried to wrangle them into a decorative box.

That worked well for the stuff I found right away.

Unfortunately I kept finding more and more supplies as I unpacked.

One of my oldest and best friends gave me this wonderful housewarming gift!

Perfect!!

I put it together and started piling my stuff in it!


I can't promise that I won't color it in with sharpies.

The top drawer features all the essentials.
Pencils, pens, markers, scissors, tape, rulers, etc.


Thanks to the dollar store bins everything stays where it needs to be.


 Second drawer has the paintbrushes and the watercolors, 
it will also have all the acrylic paint in it as soon as I can find it.


And probably be moved to the bottom.

There is still an empty drawer, but the other holds the paper, pads and stickers.


As I find more I'm sure it will all have to be reorganized.

Thanks for stopping by!

W

No comments:

Post a Comment