Thursday, March 24, 2011

Home tour, Bedroom.

I've already posted a blog about my bedroom, After I rearranged everything I decided I better post to show the new additions. Before I get started on that I wanted to show you a before of my closet, tomorrow I will be doing a re vamp and re organize of the whole wardrobe and organization.


 I also wanted to throw in another photo of the clock just to remind everyone of how well it goes with my room!
 Another Of the lamp.
 And The new set up! the new bed side table, new pillows and the new 'valance' I just threw up some fabric I bought on sale at JoAnn's.
 I moved that crappy lil tv stand to the craft room to hold my bulky old tube tv. My parents were gracious enough to give me this little dresser ( which will be white as soon as I can get my hands on some good paint) I also moved the tv out of the corner so I didn't have to always lay on my side to watch "operation repo". 
 I moved all of my make up and hair stuff into the bedroom. The lil bookcase holds all of the stuff I use on a daily basis. The wall looks very bare without the hampers I have there regularly. Yay Laundry day!
 I finally set up my lotus fountain from target. I've had it since october. I don't have any water for it, nor the desire to put any in it.
 Awe! the cute lil bed side table looks so at home and comfy!

 The other bedside table. Again. Buggins did manage to make it on to the clock now.
 The love birds on my headboard! aren't they so cute? Their price was cute too! fifty cents each at JoAnn's! the star was $2 and of course I bought two!
 My pillows! I spent most the day yesterday making thses bad boys! The two taller graphic pillows were T-shirts from Jcp that I outgrew. I hate getting taller! I loved them so much that I flipped them inside out, sewed batting to the inside, flipped back right side out and stuffed! there is a reason there is no close up of the bottoms.... I hate hand sewing.
The bolster is made out of the upholstery from my old ottoman.
(shown here from my old condo.)
I wish I could paint the walls here but lets be honest, I'm lazy.
 Ruffles!!!! I love ruffles! I'm really glad that they are in style currently! I hated every minute of making these pillows, ruffles by hand is ridiculous!! I'm buying a ruffler for my machine ASAP! 
I got the ideas from Crate and Barrel I liked the way they look, a little big, but the price tag? pft no.
I was given a ton load of fabric from my grandma and mother. In there was this brown fabric. Perfect!
Pink and blue is not my style!
 The lovely sunshine! I love having a clean house! 

 All the natural light that hits my makeup area!
 I've only had blue skies!
My make up bookcase. I keep the books I like to read here too. The Sookie Stakhouse series, "You say tomato I say shut up"- Best book about marriage ever! Dante's inferno and my carved out book for my nook. the second shelf has a makeup case with all the eyeshadows I like to use that didn't want to work for making the eyeshadow pallet. Next to that is all my brushes, Q-tips on top of my box of bobby pins and hair ties and a basket with my straightener and Mini blow dryer. ( my large one is signed by John Paul and is safely tucked away in a box). The third shelf has my eye shadow pallet I made out of water color pencil tin and magnets ( below ), a box with all of my headbands and flowers,the clear acrylic holder for the misc makeup I use, the styling products I use daily and a basket that usually has more than one brush in it.
The eye shadow pallet I made, messy but worth it! (lay down newspaper before prying out the shadow from the case. I was really smart and did it on the couch over a rug.... yay for carpet shampooers!)
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment