Saturday, March 19, 2011

Pantry before and after, as well as some ink!

I've been so busy this last week that I finally have a chance to post my newest art!
I drove 2 hours south to get this set and it was well worth the time and money!
(please excuse my hair, I had unfinished extensions in!)
Justin Marter at Michael Jay's Tattoo and body in Bismarck.

 My left arm! It includes my scissors, my sister gave them to me! it says "craft or dye"
since I do hair my hubby came up with the great wording!
last but not least, my knuckles. Not nearly as bad as I thought it was going to be! I will be able to have them colored in once they heal. I'm thinking blue?


ok on to the actual crafting part. my beautiful pantry!!! here is the before-ish.

there is a table in there and tons of crap I shove in there when company "pops" in.
Here is how everything got sorted:



 Here is the under stairs part of the pantry, sorting was essential!
 much better!
 I knew there was a table in there!
 The actual sorting, I had more crafting supplies than I thought!
Everything now has a home, that isn't the pantry!
 Finally beautiful shelves and organization!
 Have I told you how much I love cleaning?


I love everything lined up and perfect!!


Thanks for stopping by!
M

No comments:

Post a Comment