Friday, July 5, 2013

Planner progression.

I have a planner obsession.

I love making them, writing in them, decorating them, of course making lists and planning.

Over the years I've had quite a few, both store bought and hand made.


These are the starter planners I had,

The binder was super simple, some store bought pages, that I rarely used:
aka, NEVER used.

I switched to daily pages in my Franklin covey Binder, but it was HUGE.
It didn't even fit into my purse.

The book was a combination of all the daily pages from the Franklin and
all of my lists.


It was mediocre, it was the first planner I'd in quite a while.
so it was small but bulky, it also fell apart after regular usage.

sad.

So after that failure I felt the need to make a planner with a binding system.
So I tried the book method again but with a three ring binder.
This was my favorite lay out as well as my favorite binder.
once I ran ou of pages I wanted to make a spiral bound planner.

I made my own pages and covers for this guy
sadly the date year was wrong, I made it in 2012, not 2013.

I used the free digital scrapbook elements and papers to make this.

The other downfall was that it was daily pages. 

And it only went to December 2012.

but the cover was awesome.


I also have a surplus of pages


But sadly they are all daily pages.
I'm not busy enough to actually have a whole page per day.

I really enjoy the planner I have now but I really want to get a very small 
filofax or something petite I can fit in my purse.

That or simply use my phone with a paper planner so I don't have to lug it around.

I really hope I'm not the only one with a planner obsession!

Thanks for stopping by!

W

No comments:

Post a Comment