Sunday, April 17, 2011

What I did today!

Sundays are always very lazy for me but I made about 3 necklaces and 8 bracelets, nothing too special, probably not even worth posting, so I'm only going to post the preview of what I'm making!
Take two dollar store brownie trays and some really cheap beads you wont use ever...
 Arrange them into the shape you want. I did a V since my last name is cool like that.


 Throw them in the oven at 500 and watch those babies melt! also open a window.

 this is what it looks like when you take it out, I like the texture of this one.
This one melted way too much...

Clear beads to the rescue!



 Back into the oven!

 Its snowing again....

 now it looks great now that the holes are filled in.
the next one, not sooo much.... I'll remake it once it cools.
There is going to be some sanding involved so I will post photos as soon as I'm finished!
thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment