Sunday, August 19, 2012

My Apologies

I'm sorry that I have been missing for far too long, so much has happened in the last year or so that I can barely get a handle on things.

I'll start by telling you all that we have moved to a different town. My husband has a new job, we lost a cat and we have a 'new' to us house!

You may think that all of this would be a good thing. Sadly it has come at a great personal loss. everything came together in a round about way, that left my cheeks tear soaked.

I'm finally starting to feel more like myself and actually wanting to get back into crafting. this last year has just been one big stress on me.

We all have those times in our lives where nothing goes right and everything falls apart.

I'm back to say that I am rebuilding from the ground up and will be back with more posts than ever!

Thanks for stopping by!

W

No comments:

Post a Comment