Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Shock and awe

First off I am shocked, I was featured over at Polish the stars!
I didn't even think people looked at my site, and then I had comments!!! 
It would have been better if I could have gotten out of bed from pneumonia to see it on the actual day!
But thank you guys! 
now on to the important part, crafting!
This is lord snoutz, my husbands crochet dragon, I made it for him when we first started dating. We both have an interest in the sci fi and fantasy. And because his radio call is Dragon slayer I thought it be cute to have his very own dragon!
I just started with a tube and then added the legs and everything else as I went, I'm not a very technical crocheter so I really can't tell you how exactly, I just make it as I go.

 His cute legs and name tag from walmart.

He lived on my hubbies dash board, and then on our head board to protect us from the giant cats that roam these lands!

No comments:

Post a Comment