Friday, September 30, 2011

Bottle Decor

So remember last week when I got all of the free booze bottles from a guy?
I finally took all of the labels off them and after a few million failed attempts at cutting the bottles with yarn and nail polish remover I decided I would hit two birds,
Decorate the top of the cabinets and do something with half of the bottles!
Here is the before!

 I started out with the wine bottles an just filled in the rest of the space with the beer bottles!

I love how it looks like an old apothecary shop.


the little cookie jar from my mother even fits in!


The bottles with labels still attached are from my wedding.


Here is the after!

Pretty neat for absolutely free!!


speaking of free, here are the junk yard finds I hung up!
 Thanks for stopping by!
M



No comments:

Post a Comment