Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Updated decor

As much as I love the new house, 
I have no clue what to do with the wall art, yet.
So most of it just hangs out on the catchall.

It really does catch everything.

But now that it's gray it fits so much better next to my console radio!
I love being able to use the pieces I already have in different ways,
 in this case it became a gallery spot.

It also fills up that big empty wall and even matches the humidifier.
We actually live here so I'm not about to move that huge thing for one photo!

And this is the view from the dining room.

It's a great place to put the extra kitchen linens, candle holders, holiday decor 
and even my nail polish collection!

The chairs will be removed once our table arrives. 
The cats love sitting there so I may not even move them!

As soon as I organize all the things in the drawers I will be sure to show that off too!

Thanks for stopping by!
W


No comments:

Post a Comment